Saturday, April 10, 2010

Now That Is Willpower!

Today we went on a family outing. On the way home, we went through a McDonald's drive-thru. My husband and my little boy got meals. I fed Jeffy his chicken nuggets and fries that were sitting on my lap and DID NOT EAT A SINGLE FRY! (or nugget) And we got lost on the way home so it took a lot longer than I expected, so I sat there with yummy junk on my lap without eating any of it!

I am proud of myself and am really starting to believe that I can get all the way down to skinny person land.

Go me!!

3 comments:

  1. Go you!!! I love french fries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you should do. Along with posting your weights, you should post everything you eat. Me, I ate a gazillion laffy taffies today. Not the best.

    Not eating french fries though, that IS the best. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is Will Power! Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete