Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GREAT Walking Start!

I walked two miles today! On accident! :)

We (me and the kiddos in a ginormous double stroller) headed out for a walk this morning, determined to go as far as we could. We explored our immediate area and had a really nice time, despite the cold. I kept telling myself to just go to the end of that street, then the end of that street, just keep going! Then we turned around and came home the way we went so we didn't get lost. :)

Back at home I tracked our route ant it came to 2.08 miles! Yay! I honestly thought that I was so out of shape that 1 mile would be hard. But I did two without even knowing it. What a great surprise!

I think we found our new walking route!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bethany, I am reading this blog for the first time and I feel so motivated and inspired by you!! I'm excited to see and read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking...If there is any Rainy day or a day your kids just won't sit in a stroller or a day when you just don't want to get them out, Check out this person...Leslie Sansone...She walks to the beat to get her miles. She has several videos out and even a website. (She may even have a free mile on her website just google her) I do this DVD on several occasions and it has helped when I don't want to get all my kids together and get everything packed up.

    ReplyDelete