Monday, August 29, 2011

Day One

I totally did it.

I ate three slim fast shakes for my meals today, and that's it. No other snacks, no other food, period. I had to catch myself while I was feeding the kids. It's so easy to just snack away I'm feeding them, but I caught myself in time and didn't eat anything.

I ate breakfast at 9:00 am, lunch at 1:00 pm, and dinner at 5:00 pm. The shakes are supposed to keep you full for four hours, and this schedule seemed pretty good. I wasn't starving, which was great.

And I burned my 500 calories. I did my 5-k workout, and some eliptical time at the gym, burning 400. I thought I had done 500, but did my math wrong, so I had to do some exercising at home to make up the 100.

Day One = Awesome! Hopefully day two will too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment