Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yes!

The jump start has finally kicked in! Today is Day 4. For the first three days, I was ready to do this, but still very much missing my junk food. I wanted to eat all the yummy stuff I used to. (And with it being valentine's season, there's a lot of good stuff out there!!) But, today that changed.

I stepped on the scale this morning, and I've lost almost 2 pounds! Hooray! That means it's working!! So the desire for junk food is gone. I'm hungry and I love it! I'm sore and I LOVE it! I am looking junk food in the face and daring it to try to tempt me!

I am the master of my fate! I am in control of my destiny! I will become the person I want to be!

Ok, maybe I'm getting a little carried away in my enthusiasm, but every journey begins with a step, but in this case it was more of a running leap!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Good job! My first day trying to eat healthy, I ended up eating half a bag of frosted animal crackers. They are SO GOOD. It's so hard for me to eat healthy when I'm at home all day. When I get bored, I eat.

    Keep it up! I will try to be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. Being home all day with food around is hard!! I decided I have to do the shopping from now on, and any junk food Jeff buys will have to be hidden! :)

    ReplyDelete