Monday, February 7, 2011

Today is the Day!

I am officially back into the world of weightloss! Rebekah is 6 weeks old today and my postpartum recovery period is finally over! Yay! I am so excited to start exercising and losing weight! again!

The first thing to do is take some stats.

Weight: 240.0

Neck: 13 1/4"
Bust: 44 1/2"
Chest: 40"
Upper Arm: 15 1/2"
Thigh: 29"
Calf: 19"
Waist: 42 1/2"
Bum: 49"

Well, there you go. All my fatness right out there for the world to see. :) It's pretty horrible that what my thigh today = my waist in high school. But I'm feeling optimistic.

The next thing to do is set some goals. Here they are:
  • be under 200 by the time we move into our new house (April or May)
  • work out 5 days a week
  • drink soda/eat candy only on date nights
  • eat better- and figure out specific goal for this area :)
  • weigh and measure myself every Monday morning (extra incentive not to break over the weekend!)
Today I started my morning with Leslie Sansone's "Walking At Home" video found on youtube here. I love youtube. I think it's a great workout for me to start with. Especially since we can't really do anything outside for a while.

I am so pumped and ready to do this.

Bring it on!!


3 comments:

  1. YES!! YOU GO GIRL!! I'm cheering you on, and so excited for you, and inspired by your dedication. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT.

    I am impressed that you know your waist size from high school and also that it was 29 inches holy crap! The last time my waist was 29 inches I think I was 3.

    ReplyDelete