Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Excuse

So, you may have noticed I haven't blogged in a while. So much for continual motivation, right? Wrong! Things were going great-- I was still motivated, I had found a great walking work out DVD, and the weight was coming off.

Then I took a pregnancy test out of curiosity.

This is what I saw:


That put a big screeching halt in my weight-loss plan!

It's unexpected and not the best timing, but it means a baby, so hey, I'll take it!

So now I'm not doing sparkpeople anymore. I'm doing babyfit, which is a subsidiary of sparkpeople. My new goal is to gain 0 pounds over the next nine months. Not quite the 22 pounds I was hoping to lose by June, but a good goal, nonetheless!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Babies are always a blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! Congratulations! Babyfit sounds intriguing, I would love it if you'd keep "us" updated as to how it's working for you. I may give it a try... someday... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoot!!!! That is absolutely fabulous! I'm so tickled for you!

    Work closely with your OB on losing weight while pregnant. It can be done for the health of the baby, but must be monitored carefully!

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete